JULIANA GARCES ART. Orlando, FL / Piedmont, SC.
Studio Artist. 2013 – Present.
- Brought ideas to life for customers through fine artworks. Generate ideas and models for future projects. Exhibited artworks in venues such as CityArts Factory, Orlando Museum of Art’s Third Thursday, Artlando, and Osceola Arts. Illustrated book covers such as Yoga Self-Defense.
WINE & DESIGN. Greenville, SC.
Acrylic Painting Instructor. October 2018 – Present.
- Taught people of all ages and skill levels how to create acrylic paintings.
BEST WESTERN. Orlando, FL.
Art Director. January 2018 – May 2018.
- Created various exterior and interior murals and custom painted signs. Designed and presented concept sketches. Hired and directed sub-contracted artists. Utilized scaffolding for multi-story high exterior mural over 20 feet by 20 feet.
IMMERSE BY CREATIVE CITY PROJECT. Orlando, FL.
Live Performing Artist. October 2017.
- Created a series of five abstract artworks on vinyl during a live performance.
CLAYZ. Rockledge, FL.
Acrylic Painting Instructor. May 2016 – February 2017.
- Taught adults how to create acrylic paintings.
IN MOTION DESIGN INC. Paramount, CA
Graphic Designer. Summer 2014 and Summer 2015.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts to be used for marketing and products such as Slurpee.
- Eastern Florida State. Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art. 2016 – 2018.
- Celebration High School. High School Diploma. 2012 – 2015.
- Personally mentored for over one year in painting and sculpting by Disney Imagineers Marcos Reyes and Timmy Britt.